Courses > Computers
Microsoft PowerPoint Office 365, 2016 & 2019 – Introduction Level
The aim of this training course is to provide clients with the necessary skills required to produce basic presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint incorporating various practical formatting.
It is important that each client has previous experience and a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word. Ideally each client would have access to a computer system where Microsoft PowerPoint is available to maximise learning post training
Basic Working knowledge – Open, Close, Save files, understand the formatting menu i.e. Font, Font size, Text colour and importantly to be able to navigate within a document.
Microsoft PowerPoint Office 365 , 2013 & 2016 Introduction
- Working with the title page
- Displaying points with bullets and lists
- Designing for overheads in black & white and colour
- Fonts, styles and formats
- Drawing lines, boxes and curves
- Slide templates
- Previewing a presentation
- Clipart and images
- Changing the colour scheme
- Changing a slide background
- Slide sorter mode
- Rotating text and objects
Killarney, Kerry | Macroom | Cork City | Online
Course Available as Daytime Training | Night Classes | One-to-One | Online
1 Full Day. Please contact Island Computers & Training for more details.