Courses > Technical
AWS Cloud Practitioner
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a flexible and scalable cloud platform, and one of the most popular suites of distributed applications in the world. Amazon is a powerhouse innovator, and their cutting-edge cloud offering has set the standards for the entire sector.
What is AWS?
AWS is comprised of over 170 services, most notably computing, storage, networking, data centres, machine learning, and analytics. Of these, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) are arguably the most popular cloud services, forming the backbone of modern enterprise-level cloud infrastructures.
The benefits of a certification include:
- Productivity increase in enterprise environments
- High salaries in a high-demand, growing sector
- Knowledge of most up-to-date best practices in cloud technology
- Highly transferrable skills across industries in any vertical
With the cloud evolving at breakneck speed, this certification is the ultimate proof that you’re up-to-date with the best and latest of the technology.
- Beginners welcome! This course was designed with non-techies and newcomers to the cloud in mind
- No need for previous AWS cloud experience as we’ll teach you the foundations of cloud computing
- A free-tier AWS account is recommended to follow along with the practice labs – we’ll show you step by step how to create one
- Cloud Computing with AWS
- Identify and Access Management (AWS IAM)
- AWS Comppute Service
- AWS Storage Services
- DNS, Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaline
- Amazon VPD, Networking and Hybrid
- Deployment and Automation
Online via Zoom & Supports via Moodle