The aim of this training course is to provide clients with the necessary skills required to produce and edit and design a Website with 3-4 pages using Adobe Dreamweaver incorporating various functions & tools available within the software.
It is important that each client has previous experience and a good working knowledge of a typical Apple Mac or a PC using Microsoft windows along with Knowledge of a image editing application such as Adobe Photoshop, GIMP or Fireworks.
Adobe Dreamweaver CS Course Outline:
- Overview of Dreamweaver
- Dreamweaver features
- Document window and toolbars.
- Workspace Layouts
- Opening reviewing and saving files
- Building basic web pages
- Working with fonts
- Working with headings, paragraphs, bullet lists
- Working with layouts & Layers
- Working with images and image properties
- Working with links and URL’s
- Absolute and relative links
- Email links
- Working with Tables
- Working with frames pages
- Page attributes
- Working with and creating web sites
- Publishing to the World Wide Web using FTP
- Introduction to CSS & Setting up CSS Styles
- Simple Contact Form
Killarney, Kerry | Macroom | Cork City | Online
Course Available as Daytime Training | Night Classes | One-to-One | Online
1 Full Day. Please contact Island Computers & Training for more details.