The aim of this training course is to provide clients with the necessary skills required to implement and monitor security on networks, applications and operating systems, and respond to security breaches.
This course is targeted toward an Information Technology (IT) professional who has networking and administrative skills in Windows-based TCP/IP networks and familiarity with other operating systems, such as OS X, Unix, or Linux, and who wants to further a career in IT by acquiring a foundational knowledge of security topics; prepare for the CompTIA Security+ Certification examination; or use Security+ as the foundation for advanced security certifications or career roles.
- Identify the fundamental concepts of computer security
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities
- Manage data, application and host security
- Identify network security
- Identify and implement access control and account management security measures
- Manage Certificates
- Identify and implement compliance and operational security measures
- Manage Risk
- Troubleshoot and manage security incidents
- Plan for business continuity and disaster recovery
- CompTIA Security SY0-601
Killarney, Kerry | Macroom | Cork City | Online
Online via Zoom & Supports via Moodle
Please contact Island Computers & Training for more details