This training programme is designed fo SME’s. The objective of the programme is to assist SME’s to understand their obligations and entitlements when trading with consumers.
This training programme is aimed at any SME who deals with consumers through any means (i.e. online, in person, over the phone etc.)
Being Consumer Law ready will give you the tools to:
- Avoid customer complaints and/or legal claims
- Improve customer loyalty and trust
- Protect brand reputation
- Ensure you can compete with other organisations who apply these Consumer Law Standards.
- Pre Contractual Information Requirements
- Right of Withdrawal
- Consumer Rights and Guarantees
- Unfair Commercial Practices and Unfair Contract Terms
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
Island Computers & Training, 5 Courtyard House, Lewis Road, Killarney, Kerry
Also Available at: Macroom | Cork City | Online
1 Full Day. Please contact Island Computers for more details.