This training programme is designed for SME’s. The objective of the programme is to assist SME’s to understand their obligations and entitlements when trading with consumers.
This training programme is aimed at any SME who deals with consumers through any means (i.e. online, in person, over the phone etc.)
Being Consumer Law ready will give you the tools to:
- Avoid customer complaints and/or legal claims
- Improve customer loyalty and trust
- Protect brand reputation
- Ensure you can compete with other organisations who apply these Consumer Law Standards.
- Pre Contractual Information Requirements
- Right of Withdrawal
- Consumer Rights and Guarantees
- Unfair Commercial Practices and Unfair Contract Terms
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
Killarney, Kerry | Macroom| Cork City | Online
Course Available as Daytime Training | Night Classes | One-to-One | Online
1 Full Day. Please contact Island Computers & Training for more details.