The aim of this course is to provide clients with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to:
- Learn how customers formulate their view of your reputation for service.
- How you can make a positive impression on others.
- The importance of keeping promises in the building of trust.
- How to convey a positive attitude and become sensitive to the feelings of others.
- How to make a difference by going one step further.
It is important that each client has previous experience and a basic working knowledge of any one of the following Microsoft Word, Microsoft Works, Word perfect or Mac Write.
Basic Working knowledge – Open Close Save files, understand the formatting menu i.e. Font, Font size, Text colour and importantly to be able to navigate within a document.
- A practical definition of ‘service’
- The internal customer
- Conveying a positive attitude
- Delivering on expectations
- Professional telephone technique
- Building rapport with customers
- Communicating effectively/body language
- The emotive implications of language
- Handling complaints/Problem Solving
- Human relations
Killarney, Kerry | Macroom | Cork City | Online
Course Available as Daytime Training | Night Classes | One-to-One | Online
1 Full Day
Please contact Island Computers & Training for more details