GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
This training course refers to GDPR – General Data Protection Regulations.
The GDPR builds on and replaces existing data protection law and aims to strike the right balance between the rights of individuals and the interests of those with legitimate reasons for using personal information.
Organisations can face unlimited fines and individuals can even be sent to prison. So it is really important that we make sure that we always deal with people’s data in the right way. One of its aims is to provide standardised data protection laws across Ireland & the entire EU.
This one day training course is suitable for any individual or business running a website, carrying out marketing activities, handling customer payments and providing customer service at their place of work or business.
By the end of this GDPR Data Protection training course you will be able to:
• Outline the data protection principles outlined in the GDPR and apply these principles as appropriate
• Identify ‘personal data’ and ‘special categories’ of personal data and their processing conditions
• Outline the rights of individual data subjects found in the GDPR
• Purpose and application of GDPR
• What can go wrong
• In the news
• Types of personal data
• GDPR principles
• Conditions of processing data
• Our Eight rights
• Keeping data secure
Island Computers & Training, 5 Courtyard House, Lewis Road, Killarney, Kerry
Macroom | Cork City | Online
1 Full Day. Please contact Island Computers for more details.
- Wednesday May 26th
- Friday May 28th