The aim of this training course is to provide employers with the necessary skills & information required to manage safety and health at work so as to prevent accidents and ill health. Controlling dangers at work is no different from tackling any other task. You need to recognise the problem, know enough about it, decide what to do and put the solutions into practice.
Anyone who is required to carry out Risk Assessments in their pace of work.
Assessing the Risks
- Who should carry out the Risk Assessment?
- Is there a formula that can be used to carry out Risk Assessment?
- What factors affect the level of Risk?
- Who do I need to consider?
Deciding on Precautions and Controlling Risk and Recording the findings
- Responsibility and Control
- Consultation and Participation of Employees
- Planning and setting standards
- Measuring Performance
Killarney, Kerry | Macroom | Cork City | Online
Course Available as Daytime Training | Night Classes | One-to-One | Online
Full Day: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Please contact Island Computers & Training for more details