This training course is designed to give existing users of Access a more in-depth look into some of the more advanced features of Microsoft Access allowing the candidates to get the most from this application.
It is important that each client has previous experience and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Access. Ideally each client would have access to a computer system where Microsoft Access available to maximise learning post training.
Good Working knowledge – Experience of working with Microsoft Access and creating tables, queries, forms and reports.
- Update, summary, append and deletion queries
- Creating a Form, The form Wizards, The form toolbox
- Customising the appearance of forms
- Objects and properties, Managing different types of events
- Automating a form
- User navigation
- Restricting user input
- Referential integrity
- Controlling multiple forms
- List and combo boxes
- Grouping and sorting
- Creating summaries
- Basing reports on queries
- Auto exec macro
- Specifying conditions
- Review of the basics
- Database design
- Building & modifying forms
- Advanced queries
- Queries using calculations
- Action queries
- Creating Macros & producing reports
- Using calculations in reports
Killarney, Kerry | Macroom| Cork City | Online
Course Available as Daytime Training | Night Classes | One-to-One | Online
1 Full Day. Please contact Island Computers & Training for more details.