This course is ideal for people familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint to an intermediate level and want to build on these skills by learning to use the more advanced features of this application.
Ideally all candidates will have completed Microsoft PowerPoint introduction and intermediate courses or have the equivalent knowledge up to an intermediate level.
- Customizing presentation slides
- Using design templates
- Applying transitions
- Creating templates
- Working with tables
- Working with organization charts
- Advanced Animation
- Adding a sound clip
- Using speed and timing options
- Using Speaker notes
- Using PowerPoint with other programmes
- Working with graphs and charts
- Delivering on-screen presentations
- Powerpoint and the Internet
Killarney, Kerry| Macroom | Cork City | Online
Course Available as Daytime Training | Night Classes | One-to-One | Online
1 Full Day. Please contact Island Computers & Training for more details.