The aim of this training course is to provide clients with the necessary skills required to manage projects using Microsoft Project software.
It is important that each client has previous experience and a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
Ideally each client would have access to a computer system where Microsoft Project is available to maximise learning post training
- Explore the Project environment, ribbon, toolbars
- Working with the project interface
- Creating Projects
- Project Calendar
- Project Tasks
- Project dependencies
- Project duration and times
- Project resources and cost
- Critical Plans
- Project baselines
- Using customisable templates
- Using Scheduling features
- Creating Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Viewing all project activities
- Customising timelines
Killarney, Kerry| Macroom | Cork City | Online
Courses Available as Daytime Training | Night Classes | One-to-One | Online
1 Full Day. Please contact Island Computers & Training for more detail.