The aim of this training course is to provide clients with the necessary skills required to use Office 365 and provides them with an understanding of its features. Office 365 provides organisations with a suite of business applications including the Outlook Web App, Office Online Apps, Yammer, SharePoint, Teams, Skype for Business and OneDrive for Business.
Any persons seeking to develop skills required to use the features of Office 365. It is assumed that attendees on this course are familiar with Office 2016.
Course Objectives and Outcomes:
- Understand ‘The Cloud’ and Office 365 Applications
- Understand how to access applications and documents through a browser
- Use Skype for Business to communicate, set up and join meetings
- Understand how to work collaboratively with Office 365 through OneDrive for Business
- Use Office Online Apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Save and share documents from within Office 2016 via Office 365
- Office 365 Overview
- Using the Outlook Web Application
- Using Skype for Business
- Working with OneDrive for Business
- Using other Office 365 Applications
Island Training, 5 Courtyard House, The Courtyard, Lewis Road, Killarney Co Kerry | Online
Please contact Island Training for more details.