This course is designed for people who have a strong working knowledge of Excel and Pivot Tables. On completion of this course, candidates will have the necessary skills to Clean and Transform Data before bringing it into Excel and work with Data sets that contain more then 1 million records using the Data Model.
- Power Query is a data connection technology that enables you to discover, connect, combine, and refine data sources to meet your analysis needs.
- Power Pivot is a data modelling technology that lets you create data models, establish relationships, and create calculations. With Power Pivot you can work with large data sets, build extensive relationships, and create complex (or simple) calculations, all in a high-performance environment, and all within the familiar experience of Excel.
Any persons seeking to develop skills required to create their own Power pivot tables which can be used to store the summary of a certain data set in a condensed manner. Candidates should be proficient in using Excel up to an advanced standard and be competent in the use of file management
- Clean Data using Power Queries
- Transform Data for use in Microsoft Excel
- Import large Data sets into the Data Model for use in Pivot tables
- Create Relationships between tables
- Creating Pivot Tables using data from multiple tables
- Create Calculated Columns
- Create Measures
- Create KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
Killarney, Kerry | Macroom| Cork City | Online
Course Available as Daytime Training | Night Classes | One-to-One | Online
1 Full Day ( May vary due to content )
Please contact Island Computers & Training for more details.