The aim of this training course is to provide clients with the necessary skills required to share and manage content, knowledge and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information and seamlessly collaborate across the organisation.
Any persons seeking to develop skills required to simplify everyday business activities, meet regulatory requirements, manage content, simplify access to business data, connect employees with information, share without divulging sensitive information and provide a single, integrated platform.
Course Objectives and Outcomes:
- Learn the important terminology to help you to understand SharePoint and what it means to you.
- Use Document libraries to open, edit and upload existing documents etc.
- Use lists such as calendars, task lists, contacts, discussion boards etc.
- Navigation – Global Links, Current Navigation, Breadcrumb trails, Searching, Inline preview
- Using Document Libraries – Reading documents, Viewing document properties, Editing documents, Sharing documents, Adding a new document, deleting documents, recover documents.
- Uploading Documents – Uploading single documents, Uploading multiple documents, Emailing links.
- Managing Documents – Creating Folders, Organising Folders
- Co-Authoring – Understanding Co-Authoring, Versioning and checking out documents.
- Personalising SharePoint – My Site, Following, Mentions
Killarney, Kerry | Macroom | Cork City | Online
Course Available as Daytime Training | Night Classes | One-to-One | Online
Please contact Island Computers & Training for more details.